Upscale Westin Club at The Westin Warsaw hotel was created with your comfort and convenience in mind. Exceptional Executive Rooms - located on the top floors of the hotel - provide our guests intimate atmosphere and privacy, as well as magnificent views of the city center.
Westin Club, located on the 19th floor, with marvelous view over the city has just received a new look. It’s design, thanks to Anita Rosati project, is bright, modern and very cozy. This unique oasis of relax in the center of Warsaw is made from natural elements, such as wood and stone.
Westin Club Reception Opening Hours
whole week: 6:30 am - 10:00 pm
(except for public holidays)
Everyday: 6:30 am – 11:00 am
Everyday: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Guests of Westin Club enjoy its all benefits:
- buffet breakfast served from 6:30 to 11:00 AM on working days, and from 7:00 to 11:00 AM, on weekends and holidays
- lunch snacks and drinks,
- evening cocktails and chef's specialities during the Aperitif Hours from 6:00 to 8:00 PM
Executive Rooms' guests enjoy also complimentary Internet access and the following complimentary services:
- ironing of two garment items,
- late check out until 4:00 PM.
Moreover, Westin Club guests receive check-in welcome amenity at their choice:
- 100 Starpoints®,
- sushi appetizer in Fusion Restaurant,
- delicious energizing Smoothy in JP’s Bar,
- Polish speciality local gift.